Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beauty


Her name is Sharon. She’s a beautiful model. I have found her on Modelmayhem website and met her in person at Santa Monica Beach for the first photo shoot. I did her shoot as the beauty & fashion images with three different outfits under the pier and on the beach early in the morning. It was a beautiful morning light with all natural warm and cool colors. It took me three hours for the shoot. I was very happy to see most of her pictures came out with nice and perfect colors, great look, and natural skin tone on her face in my camera. It was fun and a great experience shooting with her.

After a couple of weeks, I had another photo shoot which was an indoor in the studio at Pasadena City. I did all beauty shots by using different techniques studio lighting's during the shoot. She looks so beautiful and amazing in every shot. I particularly like one with butterfly pieces that adorned on her neck and head. She stands out very well and looks amazingly beautiful. I think she’s one of the most beautiful models that I have ever seen. She has great personality, talent, and so much experience as a model. I would like to thank her for the time and effort that she put out for the two photo shoots. Very well done!! I am hoping to get more photo shoot with her in this spring season.


No comments:

Post a Comment